Print on Trafalgar Twill Woven Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $38/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $37/sq m 2.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $35/sq m 7.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $33/sq m 13.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $32/sq m 15.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $31/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $24/sq m 36.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Width: 1.64yd, Weight: 8.08oz
- Properties: Soft, matte, opaque
- Woven, cotton twill look
- Despite both being structured weaves, there are quite a lot of differences between these two fabrics. The Trafalgar is a cotton-look soft fabric which is easy to manipulate. The Portobello is a crisper fabric.
- Yes the fabric prints beautifully, deep rich colors penetrating the fabric with nice clear lines, the weave created a surface texture which doesn't interrupt the print at all.
- It's not an easy fabric to crease, but if it does become crumpled, then you can quickly get out the iron and safely eliminate those pesky creases.