Print on Trafalgar Twill Woven Fabric100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 yd2: $57/sq yds
- ≥ 4 yd2: $47/sq yds 18.8% Discount
- ≥ 12 yd2: $44/sq yds 22.9% Discount
- ≥ 24 yd2: $42/sq yds 27.1% Discount
- ≥ 36 yd2: $41/sq yds 29.2% Discount
- ≥ 48 yd2: $39/sq yds 31.2% Discount
- ≥ 60 yd2: $31/sq yds 45.8% Discount
- ≥ 1 yd2: $48/sq yds 16.7% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
Despite both being structured weaves, there are quite a lot of differences between these two fabrics. The Trafalgar is a cotton-look soft fabric which is easy to manipulate. The Portobello is a crisper fabric.
Yes the fabric prints beautifully, deep rich colors penetrating the fabric with nice clear lines, the weave created a surface texture which doesn't interrupt the print at all.
It's not an easy fabric to crease, but if it does become crumpled, then you can quickly get out the iron and safely eliminate those pesky creases.