Custom Printed Cotton Poplin Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $50/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $46/sq m 8.0% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $41/sq m 18.0% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $39/sq m 22.0% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $37/sq m 26.0% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $34/sq m 32.0% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $37/sq m 26.0% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
This is our Printed Cotton Poplin Fabric, meaning it has a cotton base fused with a polyester face that creates vivid and clear colors for your designs. All aided by structure, the custom Cotton Poplin fabric is made using spun yarn constructed of a tight, plain weave known as a poplin. Its closed weave makes it a solid fabric that is less prone to creasing and easier to iron than other weaves. It is a water-absorbent fabric. Despite its
- Max Width: 1.61yd, Weight: 5.90oz
- Cotton Poplin dye sub hybrid
- Hard Wearing, 80% cotton, 20% poly
- The tight weave of the material tends to lock heat in, which is great for cooler weather, but not ideal if you were wanting the fabric to make summer clothing.
- This material is traditionally used for curtains and trimmings, but is also great for interior furnishings due to it's hard wearing properties.
- This fabric is made using a plain weave whereas the Sierra Cotton uses a Twill weave. This weave gives the Sierra Cotton fabric more surface texture. The Lima has a smooth surface, whereas the Sierra has a regular soft feel. The Properties of the two are very similar, merely the type of weave, in this case a Twill for the Poly Twill is different.