Custom Printed Fleece Fabric100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 yd2: $72/sq yds
- ≥ 4 yd2: $47/sq yds 35.0% Discount
- ≥ 12 yd2: $44/sq yds 38.3% Discount
- ≥ 24 yd2: $42/sq yds 41.7% Discount
- ≥ 36 yd2: $41/sq yds 43.3% Discount
- ≥ 48 yd2: $39/sq yds 45.0% Discount
- ≥ 60 yd2: $31/sq yds 56.7% Discount
- ≥ 1 yd2: $48/sq yds 33.3% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
The custom made Polar Fleece printed fabric is one of our thicker, warmer fabrics weighing 8.41oz. This is a solid polyester fabric constructed using a plain weave. It has a soft napped texture and an anti-pilling finish. Despite being a solid fabric, the prints and patterns can be seen through the material as it is slightly opaque when
- Max Width: 1.70yd, Weight: 8.41oz
- Properties: Soft, does not fray, matte
- Opaque, woven, poly
- Design your own fleece fabric
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
- Available for Wholesale
The two have several different properties, but most notably is how each react with water. The Polar Fleece is a hydrophobic fabric, meaning it repels water, whereas the Terry Toweling absorbs the water with it's looped microfiber texture. The Toweling is also half the weight.
This material is a more relaxed, lighter version of Felt and makes it a perfect material for crafts.
The Polar Fleece fabric is perfect for cold weather and for making items like scarves, blankets, dressing gowns, day robes, jacket linings, hats, throws, sweaters and an array of other high-performance outdoor clothing.