Digital Printing on Plush Velvet100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 yd2: $72/sq yds
- ≥ 4 yd2: $47/sq yds 35.0% Discount
- ≥ 12 yd2: $44/sq yds 38.3% Discount
- ≥ 24 yd2: $42/sq yds 41.7% Discount
- ≥ 36 yd2: $41/sq yds 43.3% Discount
- ≥ 48 yd2: $39/sq yds 45.0% Discount
- ≥ 60 yd2: $31/sq yds 56.7% Discount
- ≥ 1 yd2: $48/sq yds 33.3% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
This Stretch fabric has a very soft texture with a brushed face. Weighing 7.37oz, the fabric is thick, sumptuous and warm. Custom made Plush Velvet fabric has a tight closed weave construct, making it a solid material. It is still however not fully opaque allowing light to shine through, making the pattern visible. It is also highly stretchy, having little give in the weft but plenty of elasticity in the direction of the warp. This highly durable fabric is also water absorbent.
- Max Width: 1.57yd, Weight: 7.37oz
- Stretch fabric with super soft brushed front
- Soft cuddly fluffy feel. Popular instant handle
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
- Available for Wholesale
We have a few 'fluffy' fabrics, also known as Plush, and this is one of the most fibrous napped fabrics. For similar results but with some different properties, try the Crush Velour Suede Vision, or the Polar Fleece too.
The custom print Plush Velvet fabric is often used in Jacket linings, Kimonos, Dressing Gowns, Cushions. It's such a comfortable material that it's suitable for a range of craft and accessory options too, so take your pick.
There is a care group with detailed instructions above under product details section of this page, but simply, this fabric needs regular wash instructions, with the occasional brush to keep the fibers smooth and soft.