Linden Waterproof Fabric Printing100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 yd2: $72/sq yds
- ≥ 4 yd2: $47/sq yds 35.0% Discount
- ≥ 12 yd2: $44/sq yds 38.3% Discount
- ≥ 24 yd2: $42/sq yds 41.7% Discount
- ≥ 36 yd2: $41/sq yds 43.3% Discount
- ≥ 48 yd2: $39/sq yds 45.0% Discount
- ≥ 60 yd2: $31/sq yds 56.7% Discount
- ≥ 1 yd2: $48/sq yds 33.3% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
Our Linden Waterproof fabric is a plain weave material that prints solid color and fine detail. A unique quality of the custom print Linden Waterproof fabric is that it has zero
- Max Width: 1.59yd, Weight: 3.54oz
- Properties: stiff, slight shine, some transparency
- 100% Waterproof, windproof, tough, does not fray
- No minimum & wholesale discount
- Available for Wholesale
The Linden is a stiffer, thicker material which is not breathable. This makes it less suitable for clothes, but perfect for outdoor products such as bags, creative custom covers for cars or bbqs, awnings, or upholstery such as garden furniture requiring all weather quick dry properties.
The Linden is thick, tough, yet still manages to be lightweight and waterproof. It's quite a comfortable material despite it's stiff coated feel. It has a very smooth even surface. If you'd like a closer look at the traits of the textile, we advise trying our swatch book as it shows all of the materials for some easy comparison, then you can order digital test samples.
The Breathable Waterproof is more suited for making garments, due to its breathable nature, however the Linden can still be used to make a top raincoat, wind sheeter, rain mac, and more. We only advise you to keep in mind that it is a lot stiffer and without breathability.