Portobello Canvas Printing100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 4 yd2: $44/sq yds
- ≥ 12 yd2: $43/sq yds 2.7% Discount
- ≥ 24 yd2: $42/sq yds 5.4% Discount
- ≥ 36 yd2: $41/sq yds 8.1% Discount
- ≥ 48 yd2: $39/sq yds 10.8% Discount
- ≥ 60 yd2: $31/sq yds 29.7% Discount
- ≥ 1 yd2: $45/sq yds
- ≥ 0.5 yd2: $72/sq yds
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Width: 1.59yd, Weight: 7.37oz
- Properties: Stiff, matte, semi-transparent
- Strong and durable woven fabric
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
- Available for Wholesale
The Custom Portobello Canvas Fabric is 1.5oz lighter than the Canvas 8.8oz. Both are soft and have very similar properties apart from that, so the decision is all yours!
The Oakhampton has a twill weave, as compared to the plain weave that we use for the Portobello. Oakhampton is slightly heavier, whereas the surface texture of the Portobello is slightly subtler in comparison, so it really depends on what you are looking to do with it.
There is no minimum for the Portobello, however we would suggest not making an order smaller than 40in x 20in, as that's the fixed price starting point for the fabric printing. If you'd like a small sample, why not order a test print with your own patterns and designs or order a swatch book full of our printed samples!