Printed Terry Towelling Fabric55% polyester, 45% cotton - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 4 yd2: $44/sq yds
- ≥ 12 yd2: $43/sq yds 2.7% Discount
- ≥ 24 yd2: $42/sq yds 5.4% Discount
- ≥ 36 yd2: $41/sq yds 8.1% Discount
- ≥ 48 yd2: $39/sq yds 10.8% Discount
- ≥ 60 yd2: $31/sq yds 29.7% Discount
- ≥ 1 yd2: $45/sq yds
- ≥ 0.5 yd2: $72/sq yds
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Width: 1.64yd, Weight: 10.32oz
- Properties: Soft, matte, opaque
- Terry Towel polycotton material
- Own Designed Terry Towelling Fabric
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale discount
- Available for Wholesale
Yes. The back of the towel is made from cotton terry which is naturally super absorbent. The fabric face is made from microfiber which is absorbent as well as quick drying. These properties make the Tender Terry Towelling perfect to create towels, washcloths, and other absorbent accessories.
It doesn't crease much at all, but if it does, just give it a wash and let it hang dry. It is iron and steam safe, so you can return your fabric to its fluffy glory.
There is no minimum, but we would suggest not making an order smaller than 40" x 20" as that is the fixed price starting point for fabric printing. If you would like a small sample, order a test print with your own patterns and designs or order a swatch book full of our printed samples.