Custom Printed Lima Cotton Twill
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $56/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $52/sq m 7.1% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $46/sq m 17.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $44/sq m 21.4% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $42/sq m 25.0% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $38/sq m 32.1% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $36/sq m 35.7% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Width: 1.61yd, Weight: 7.08oz
- Real Cotton Twill dye sub hybrid
- 84% Cotton and 16% Poly by Weight
- Cotton back, Poly face for best print.
- No minimum & wholesale discount
The answer there is in the name, the Twill is constructed from a twill weave whereas the others are made from a plain weave construct. Apart from this and weight, the fabrics have very similar attributes.
Printing on Cotton Twill Fabric is a great option if you are designing for curtains or interior furnishings. This material has a gorgeous finish and texture that is perfect for both.
This fabric has very specific care instructions, and you can find them under the care categories. This material has delicate wash requirements, so cold wash and tumble dry the fabric to be safe, or take to the dry cleaners if you desire. Make sure to iron on low or use a delicate setting when working with or caring for this fabric.