Bamboo Fabric Printing
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $38/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $37/sq m 2.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $35/sq m 7.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $33/sq m 13.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $32/sq m 15.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $31/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $24/sq m 36.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
You might hear "Printing on Bamboo Fabric" and imagine a stiff, scratchy fabric. Nothing could be further from the truth! Made from a blend of natural bamboo fibers and Rayon, bamboo fabric printing has a smooth & crisp silky surface. A lightweight, plain weave fabric that weighs in at 3.5 oz. Taut and non-stretchy, this tightly-woven material is quite opaque and has a very minor give along the bias.
- Max Width: 1.56yd, Weight: 3.54oz
- Bamboo-Rayon blend
- Properties: lightweight, smooth, crisp, silky surface
- Custom printed bamboo fabric
- No minimum & wholesale discount
- Bamboo fabric is highly versatile and bedding is among its specialties. The fabric has no stretch with a soft surface, this means that the bedding will not lose shape easily, while the softness is perfect for a cozy sleep. The fabric is also breathable which helps regulate and keep your body in optimal relaxation.
- The natural fibers of the Bamboo are reinforced and blended with Bamboo-derived Rayon, which is extracted from the Bamboo using a slightly different process. The end result is a strong, durable fabric that's as resistant to wear as anything synthetic.
- The breathable quality of the fabrics, paired with its weight and crisp, foldable nature make it ideal for shirt material. You can trust the quality of our Bamboo as it is handled and printed to order.