Custom Printed PUL Fabric - Breathable Waterproof
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $38/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $37/sq m 2.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $35/sq m 7.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $33/sq m 13.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $32/sq m 15.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $31/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $24/sq m 36.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
This fabric has so many practical attributes. This is a 100% polyester fabric that is coated on one side with Polyurethane (PU). The Polyurethane coating makes the material water resistant and quick to dry. As this is a 100% breathable fabric vapor from perspiration is allowed to pass through, but this material will still be resistant to rain, spills, and more. With a weight of 4.6oz, this makes it a bit lighter than other waterproof options available on the market to date.
- Max Width: 1.61yd, Weight: 4.57oz
- 100% Breathable
- Water and Moisture Resistant, Quick Drying
- It is actually the heaviest! This fabric, weighing 4.6oz, is .7oz heavier than the linden waterproof and a whole 2.7oz heavier than the Ella waterproof we provide. While it is heavier than some of our other fabrics, it is perfect if you’re thinking of using it to make clothing items like a wind-breaker or rain jacket.
- The process that we use means that the fabric is so deeply penetrated by the inks that you can see through to the other side, and two prints might disrupt each other. Unfortunately this applies to most of our print textiles.
- It could be considered heavy for an umbrella so we usually suggest that you use the Ella waterproof, which is a little stretchier and more cooperative when working with an intricate design like an umbrella frame. You could use the Breathable Waterproof, but we'd suggest one of the lighter materials.