Custom Printed Muslin Fabric100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 4 yd2: $44/sq yds
- ≥ 12 yd2: $43/sq yds 2.7% Discount
- ≥ 24 yd2: $42/sq yds 5.4% Discount
- ≥ 36 yd2: $41/sq yds 8.1% Discount
- ≥ 48 yd2: $39/sq yds 10.8% Discount
- ≥ 60 yd2: $31/sq yds 29.7% Discount
- ≥ 1 yd2: $45/sq yds
- ≥ 0.5 yd2: $72/sq yds
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Width: 1.44yd, Weight: 1.62oz
- Net like open weave
- Properties: Light, transparent, soft
- Uses: Dresses, scarves, shawls, shirts, net curtains, general craft.
- Small runs and no minimum order
- Available for Wholesale
Mulmul is a type of muslin, a typically fine, sheer and soft fabric. It has a net like plain woven structure, a very soft handle and a flowing elegant drape. You can print on muslin fabric to make light breezy clothing, as well as shawls and scarves.
Typically a very soft and sheer fabric, our Mulmul allows the print to show through to the back face of the fabric with around 70% opacity, making this an ideal fabric for scarves and unlined garments.
We think our polyester Mulmul is actually better than cotton Mulmul! It has a stronger, brighter, and longer-lasting print than cotton. It is also physically much stronger than cotton, meaning it will last much longer and hold up well in the washing machine.