Custom Printed Blackout Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $38/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $37/sq m 2.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $35/sq m 7.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $33/sq m 13.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $32/sq m 15.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $31/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $24/sq m 36.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
The custom printed Blackout fabric is one of our few completely light resistant materials, making it perfect for blackout printing. Both front and back are 100% plain weave poly-based fabric, consisting of a white face and a white back. It is non-fray, with a
- Max Width: 1.70yd, Weight: 8.26oz
- Properties: Stiff, Does Not Fray, Matte, Opaque, Waterproof
- Laminated Black backed poly, white woven face.
- Uses: Window blinds, light stop, linings, home interiors
- Custom printing on blackout material
The answer here is technically yes, it is water resistant, but this isn’t the perfect fabric for that. This fabric was designed to accommodate the blackout quality material, so it may be lacking in other necessary qualities for clothes. If you are interested in making waterproof clothing try our breathable waterproof fabric for best results. If you're still stuck, maybe order a swatch pack to try out the samples for yourself.
We sell it mainly for use in blinds, as it is simple to make and requires very little work. We also see it used in backing for fabrics which need to be completely opaque. Its properties make it so flexible that we have also seen it get used for other accessories like bags and purses, outdoor cushion covers and awnings.
There are other opaque materials available, and some that are double faced with a solid material backing as well, such as the neoprene. However, these are a lot heavier and do not blackout the light to the same quality or as justly as this blackout material.