Custom Printed Brushed Archway Twill
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $38/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $37/sq m 2.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $35/sq m 7.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $33/sq m 13.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $32/sq m 15.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $31/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $24/sq m 36.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
Archway is a slightly opaque fabric, whose textured spun poly-based yarns are woven into a tight solid twill surface. A plain weave is used for this fabric, and the outcome is a brushed face surface which provides a subtle grain to the fabric. This subtle grain is also known as a diamond twill.
- Max Width: 1.56yd, Weight: 8.55oz
- Properties: Soft, Brushed Face, Matte
- Close Weave, Opaque in Body
- We have many brushed face materials of varying weights and qualities. Within the structured weave category we also have Old Street, a similar fabric but with a slight weave variation.
- Yes 100%. It is safe to say that if you use your iron gently and correctly at the right heat (medium), you should have no problems. If you’re concerned though, we would suggest placing a clean cloth over the fabric to protect the print from stains.
- It is not waterproof, but it is a durable fabric that could dry easily. However we suggest this fabric be used for inside furnishings as this is a brushed material.