Custom Printed Brushed Archway Twill100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 yd2: $72/sq yds
- ≥ 4 yd2: $47/sq yds 35.0% Discount
- ≥ 12 yd2: $44/sq yds 38.3% Discount
- ≥ 24 yd2: $42/sq yds 41.7% Discount
- ≥ 36 yd2: $41/sq yds 43.3% Discount
- ≥ 48 yd2: $39/sq yds 45.0% Discount
- ≥ 60 yd2: $31/sq yds 56.7% Discount
- ≥ 1 yd2: $48/sq yds 33.3% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
Archway is a slightly opaque fabric, whose textured spun poly-based yarns are woven into a tight solid twill surface. A plain weave is used for this fabric, and the outcome is a brushed face surface which provides a subtle grain to the fabric. This subtle grain is also known as a diamond twill.
- Max Width: 1.56yd, Weight: 8.55oz
- Properties: Soft, Brushed Face, Matte
- Close Weave, Opaque in Body
- Available for Wholesale
We have many brushed face materials of varying weights and qualities. Within the structured weave category we also have Old Street, a similar fabric but with a slight weave variation.
Yes 100%. It is safe to say that if you use your iron gently and correctly at the right heat (medium), you should have no problems. If you’re concerned though, we would suggest placing a clean cloth over the fabric to protect the print from stains.
It is not waterproof, but it is a durable fabric that could dry easily. However we suggest this fabric be used for inside furnishings as this is a brushed material.