Custom Printed Crepe Fabric100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 yd2: $72/sq yds
- ≥ 4 yd2: $44/sq yds 38.3% Discount
- ≥ 12 yd2: $43/sq yds 40.0% Discount
- ≥ 24 yd2: $42/sq yds 41.7% Discount
- ≥ 36 yd2: $41/sq yds 43.3% Discount
- ≥ 48 yd2: $39/sq yds 45.0% Discount
- ≥ 60 yd2: $31/sq yds 56.7% Discount
- ≥ 1 yd2: $45/sq yds 36.7% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Width: 1.50yd, Weight: 4.42oz
- Properties: soft, double-faced, stretchy
- Lightweight yet surprisingly tough
- Textured surface gives the fabric character and depth
- No minimum & wholesale discount
- Available for Wholesale
This crepe material is significantly stretchier than many other crepe fabrics. It has a 4-way stretch, with slightly more give on the weft than on the warp. The majority of woven fabrics tend to be taut, however, Fashion Crepe has wonderful flexibility, making it springy, light and fun to work with.
Crepe is instantly recognizable thanks to its distinctive crinkled surface texture, which gives it a pebbled face. This characteristic comes from the crepe yarns used to weave the fabric, which are highly twisted. When woven, they cause the material to distort as they partially relax.
Despite its slightly grainy, textured surface, this crepe fabric prints like a dream. Fine details are not disrupted by the surface texture in the least, and your design is guaranteed to be produced in the finest detail, with colors vibrant and intricate designs showing in their finest and truest form.