Custom Printed Faux Leather Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $50/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $46/sq m 8.0% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $41/sq m 18.0% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $39/sq m 22.0% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $37/sq m 26.0% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $34/sq m 32.0% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $37/sq m 26.0% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Width: 1.39yd, Weight: 20.65oz
- Stunning textured leather look
- PVC face and polyester backing
- Fire rated & passes to BS5852: 2006, ignition source 5
- This vegan leather contains no animal products
One of the best uses for custom printed faux leather fabric is using it for upholstery. This fabric passes to BS5852: 2006, ignition source 5. This makes it both safe and suitable to use on upholstered furniture. It is also fire rated. Use it to upholster furniture like bench seats, outdoor chair pads, yacht seating, and soft furnishings such as outdoor scatter cushions and even headboards.
Yes, you can print your own faux leather fabric to make a faux leather jacket. The solid structure of the material means the jacket would be quite structured, bold even. You can also use it to add unique detailing to other clothing, like jeans, bombers for pocket or belting detail. Use it to make a sleeve, pocket trim, patch detailing, even labels etc.
Your designs will look bright, vibrant and sharp. The high quality of the custom printed faux leather fabric will show all fine lines and details perfectly. The white base is ideal for showing off vivid colors. The artificial leather-effect texture will add depth and charm to your printed designs, and will appease those concerned with animal welfare.