Custom Printed Poly Fabric100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 yd2: $72/sq yds
- ≥ 4 yd2: $44/sq yds 38.3% Discount
- ≥ 12 yd2: $43/sq yds 40.0% Discount
- ≥ 24 yd2: $42/sq yds 41.7% Discount
- ≥ 36 yd2: $41/sq yds 43.3% Discount
- ≥ 48 yd2: $39/sq yds 45.0% Discount
- ≥ 60 yd2: $31/sq yds 56.7% Discount
- ≥ 1 yd2: $45/sq yds 36.7% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Width: 1.97yd, Weight: 3.83oz
- Properties: Soft, matte, slightly transparent
- Strong, woven Peached Poly blend
- Available for Wholesale
You don't need one! This is the ideal fabric for bedding, and we sell lots of it. The only fabric of similar weight that could be suitable for bedding would be the Light Jersey 3.8oz. However, the jersey does not have the same weave as the Peached Poly. The Peached Poly fabric has a much smoother overall texture that makes it more suitable for bedding.
The simple answer here is no, since the fabric has been made in such a way that the fibers are soft and smooth. The material is finished in a way that makes it beautiful to the touch and very comfortable. If you don’t believe us see and feel for yourself! We sell large quantities for bedding and pillow cases, and it's ideal even though it has the word 'poly'.
The Poly Twill weighs a little more at 5.9oz compared to the Peached Poly which weighs 2.1oz less. The sheeting has a smoother surface compared to the twill, which has a much more structured weave. Don’t get them confused, though they may sound similar they have completely different qualities.