Suede Vision: Printed Faux Suede Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $38/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $37/sq m 2.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $35/sq m 7.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $33/sq m 13.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $32/sq m 15.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $31/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $24/sq m 36.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
This custom made Suede Vision fabric is a polyester material. Its soft faux suede face is a non-fray material with a matte finish. Weighing 5.3oz, this is a solid material with zero elasticity, creating a strong, tightly drawn fabric. Light does shine through this printed faux suede fabric, making the material slightly opaque in nature. It is fire rated for upholstery, curtains, soft furnishings, and in addition, has a water repellent quality.
- Max Width: 1.66yd, Weight: 7.37oz
- Properties: Soft, smooth handle, does not fray, matte, opaque
- Smooth handle, does not fray
- Woven polyester, faux suede face, fire rated
- Great abrasion testing results
- Fire-rated - certificate available
- The custom suede fabric has a matte coated backing that makes it perfect for cutting and sticking. It’s soft fibrous face makes it great for children as they will like the softness of it as an alternative to slightly bulkier materials such as felt. People use printed faux suede fabric for large and small cushions, upholstery, curtains, box linings, storage for precious keepsakes, and more.
- The Suede Vision is perfect for these uses! It has a fire retardant rating so we are happy to recommend it for use all over the home, making for the safest option possible. It is also a very low maintenance fabric and should not need to be cleaned often. It is a material that is soft to the touch, aesthetically tangible and responsible.
- It is an opaque fabric, so you won’t see shapes through it, but strong light will shine through from behind. If you want a blackout effect we recommend adding a lining. We can make the custom curtains for you in our curtain division and incorporate all the linings and weddings you could need, FR contract or domestic.