Custom Printed Velvet Upholstery Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $38/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $37/sq m 2.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $35/sq m 7.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $33/sq m 13.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $32/sq m 15.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $31/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $24/sq m 36.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Width: 1.59yd, Weight: 8.26oz
- Perfect for furniture, cushions and curtains
- Short pile is super-soft to the touch
- Durable - passes 30k Martindale rub test
- Fire rated for domestic furnishings
It is a textured back which the fibers of the velour have been woven through. Due to this backing, the velour upholstery fabric passes the BS5852 cigarette & match FR test for UK domestic furnishings. It also gives it some anti slip properties which is ideal for upholstery.
When using the custom velour material for curtains, you can choose whether to line or not. Although this is an opaque material that you cannot see through, and it will vastly diminish outside light, it will not have a blackout effect, and some light will shine through.
Velvet material has a napped face, which means that if you essentially 'brush' or 'stroke' the fibers one way then it will be a darker shade and will have more of a fuzzy appearance and texture. Whereas if you brush it the other way, it will be lighter and very smooth.