Custom Printed Voile De Ville
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $38/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $37/sq m 2.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $35/sq m 7.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $33/sq m 13.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $32/sq m 15.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $31/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $24/sq m 36.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Width: 1.65yd, Weight: 3.54oz
- Properties: Stiff, shiny, semi-transparent
- Woven poly, does not fray, splashproof
- Make your own design voile printing
No, this material is splash proof, so it will not keep anything dry if submerged in water but water will wipe off easily if in contact with the Voile de Ville.
The stereotypical use for the Voile is for flags, backlights, sheer curtains, however, it's becoming more popular in clothing especially in nightwear and lingerie as it is so light and has that appealing light sheen. It has around 50% show-through.
This fabric has a tight plain weave and this means that there is slight give on the bias but absolutely none in the warp or weft. If you want a similar fabric with more stretch we would recommend the Florence Net, this one is knitted giving it more stretch but has a very similar appearance. Try our swatch pack and compare the samples for yourselves.