Custom Rain Jackets
- Choice of three waterproof fabrics - Breathable, Ella waterproof & Freefall Water Resist Nylon
- Wholesale discounts, no minimum order
- Two side seam pockets lined with Silk Sensation fabric
- Choose black or white stitching, drawstring, zipper and lining
- Available in XXS to XXL sizes, above knee, long sleeved
One of the main differences between the fabrics is the weight. At 45gsm, Freefall Water Resist Nylon is a lightweight 100% nylon material, that is quick-drying and breathable, with a soft matte finish. This semi-transparent fabric comes with a water repellant finish on the front, and offers good print show through on the reverse side. Ella waterproof is only 70 gsm, whereas the breathable waterproof is 155 gsm, making it a mid-weight material with a slightly stiffer handle. All three fabrics have a waterproof coating.
They can indeed be machine washed at 30°, tumble dried on medium and are iron safe. Do make sure that you don't soak, steam or wring your ladies rain jacket with hood. If they do get a little dirty and require a wash though you can always run them through a standard wash, but please don't dry clean
The drawstring on your custom rain jackets is threaded around the outer edge of the hood. You can use this to tighten the hood when it is windy as well as rainy, to stop the hood falling down or being blown off. The drawstring comes in a choice of black and white and is finished with stylish silver colored toggles for an elegant look.