Custom Silk Impression Fabric100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 yd2: $72/sq yds
- ≥ 4 yd2: $47/sq yds 35.0% Discount
- ≥ 12 yd2: $44/sq yds 38.3% Discount
- ≥ 24 yd2: $42/sq yds 41.7% Discount
- ≥ 36 yd2: $41/sq yds 43.3% Discount
- ≥ 48 yd2: $39/sq yds 45.0% Discount
- ≥ 60 yd2: $31/sq yds 56.7% Discount
- ≥ 1 yd2: $48/sq yds 33.3% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
The Custom Printed Silk Impression fabric is one of our more cost effective alternatives to natural silk. Described as both soft and firm, it’s a plain weave, poly blend material made of spun yarn that has a shiny finish and a translucent effect. The closed weave makes this fabric a solid, yet thin, material weighing 1.21 oz. It has no elasticity due to its taut build, however it allows for a fantastic shimmer and drape.
- Max Width: 1.52yd, Weight: 1.21oz
- Properties: Stiff, shiny, translucent
- Cost effective alternative to natural silk
- Fantastic shimmer and drape, woven, poly
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale available
- Available for Wholesale
Silk Impression has a crisp white base while the Silk Sensation has a slightly off white cream tone. The Impression has a shimmer to the fabric surface, giving it an almost glittery appearance, and is softer with more drape.
This fabric is mainly used in fashion, but it could be used for interior furnishings, or curtains. Bare in mind it is a very light material so it might need to be accompanied by something else.
This material, with it's plain weave, perfectly distributes the inks so any prints come out beautifully. Feel safe printing large areas of color, they will look fantastic!