Custom Viscose Printing100% viscose - Reactive inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 yd2: $72/sq yds
- ≥ 4 yd2: $47/sq yds 35.0% Discount
- ≥ 12 yd2: $44/sq yds 38.3% Discount
- ≥ 24 yd2: $42/sq yds 41.7% Discount
- ≥ 36 yd2: $41/sq yds 43.3% Discount
- ≥ 48 yd2: $39/sq yds 45.0% Discount
- ≥ 60 yd2: $31/sq yds 56.7% Discount
- ≥ 1 yd2: $48/sq yds 33.3% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
The summer breeze feels good on your skin and so should the clothes you wear. If you’re looking for a lightweight material with a lustrous and soft feel, our Summer Breeze Viscose will get you through the balmy months. Printing on viscose fabric is a dream with our reactive printing process that locks in color and resists gradual fading. This woven fabric is ideal for clothing, scarves, and other fashionable garments. Custom printed viscose fabric is a versatile must-have in your fabric collection.
- Max Width: 1.53yd, Weight: 2.24oz, Expected Shrinkage = Weft: 11% Warp: 3%
- 100% woven viscose
- Lightweight with fine handle
- Technically advanced reactive printing
- Perfect for clothing and fashion
- Available for Wholesale
You can use custom viscose printing for a wide variety of purposes, but it's especially useful for clothing. Create skirts, dresses, tank tops, scarves, t-shirts, and more. The lightweight quality makes this a great fabric for year-round use.
We wouldn't call this a stretchy fabric, but there is some stretch in the weft that allows the fabric to move with you.
We use reactive printing on viscose fabric because it's highly effective in terms of its color yield and vibrancy. The process bonds the inks to the viscose fibers and makes your design pop. You don't have to worry about the ink fading with washes.