Custom Wool Silk Fabric70% wool 30% silk - Reactive inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 yd2: $191/sq yds
- ≥ 1 yd2: $155/sq yds 18.8% Discount
- ≥ 4 yd2: $114/sq yds 40.6% Discount
- ≥ 12 yd2: $97/sq yds 49.4% Discount
- ≥ 24 yd2: $86/sq yds 55.0% Discount
- ≥ 36 yd2: $84/sq yds 56.2% Discount
- ≥ 48 yd2: $79/sq yds 58.8% Discount
- ≥ 60 yd2: $72/sq yds 62.5% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
Pamper yourself with custom wool silk fabric, a gorgeous blend of quality wool and silk for a durable and soft fabric. Originating in Italy, your custom wool silk fabric has a cream base color and a majestic transparency made with an open weave. Combining the strengths of both, your custom wool fabric has the smoothness and elegance of silk with the durability of wool. With 70% wool and 30% silk, your custom wool silk fabric is perfect for lightweight fashion, scarves, and accessories. Weighing in at 3.33 oz, this light, breathable and open weave luxury fabric is a delight for your skin. Such a luxurious fabric requires only the best printing, that's why we use industry-leading printing technology to infuse the fabric with ink for the brightest and strongest possible hold.
- Max Width: 1.53yd, Weight: 3.33oz, Expected Shrinkage = Weft: 5% Warp: 3.5%
- Finest quality reactive printing
- Breathable, soft and strong
- Custom print on Wool Silk fabric
- Fine Italian cloth, finished in our facility
- Available for Wholesale
Due to the highly desired properties of silk, including being frictionless and smooth plus the combination of wool, which is breathable, our custom wool silk fabric is a perfect choice for lightweight clothing and fashion accessories.
Yes! We source the materials ethically in Italy, and we finish them here in our facility. We also use eco-friendly inks to print on your custom wool silk fabric.
Yes, due to the wool content the material is very easy to care for, including being easy to dry and handle. Our specialist reactive printing methods ensure a vibrant and permanent print.