Digital Slinky Matte Lycra Printing
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $38/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $37/sq m 2.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $35/sq m 7.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $33/sq m 13.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $32/sq m 15.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $31/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $24/sq m 36.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Width: 1.70yd, Weight: 6.19oz
- Medium/ heavy weight lycra with 4-way stretch.
- Composition: 82% Polyester, 18% Lycra
- Slinky Matte Lycra has a shock, brilliant white base tone in comparison to the Sheen and Heavy Matte’s warmer cream tones. Slinky Matte Lycra is also more opaque than the thinner Lycra Sheen, especially when wet, making it perfect for swimwear. Heavy Matte Lycra is thicker than Slinky, but has reduced elasticity and stretch.
- Simply put, a 4-Way Stretch fabric is one that stretches in all directions: width ways along the weft, along the length way warp threads, as well as diagonally across the bias. 2-way stretch fabrics, such as our Jersey Stretch, only stretch width ways along the weft (also known as a selvage-to-selvage stretch) and are taut along the warp. Special care should be taken when sewing 4-Way Stretch fabrics, as they can be challenging to work with.
- We’ve replaced our 4.1oz Matte Lycra with the new Slinky Matte Lycra 6.2oz because we think it’s a great product with a wider variety of uses than the original Matte. If you have any questions about our Lycra range, or want to request a new fabric, feel free to contact our knowledgeable customer service team or try a test print.