Women's Custom Kimono Blazer
- Square kimono cut with round neckline
- Lining and binding in Silk Sensation
- Center front, unfastened opening
- Wholesale discounts available, no minimum order
- Handmade to order
- By this we mean that the center front of the kimono blazer sits open. There is no waist tie, buttons or zips, it is designed to stay sitting open for a wonderful drape and look.
- The classic square kimono cut is the traditional Japanese kimono T-cut. It is boxy, creating a beautiful oversized, drapey look. The sleeves are mid-length and loose fitting.
- The lining refers to the fabric on the inside of the jacket, and the binding is the edging. In this case the binding refers to around the neckline and down the center front opening. This is done using our Silk Sensation fabric to ensure ultimate comfort and smoothness on the skin. This is available in either black or white, and the binding and lining will be the same color.