Lucent Satin Fabric Printing
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $38/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $37/sq m 2.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $35/sq m 7.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $33/sq m 13.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $32/sq m 15.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $31/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $24/sq m 36.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
Lucent Satin Fabric is a gorgeous, lightweight, shimmering double-faced sateen fabric. Made of a satin weave, constructed of woven poly-based straight set filament fibers. This shiny, substantially opaque material is a high luster fabric which is very light and airy, weighing only 3.5oz. Our Lucent Satin is delightfully feminine and beautiful to work with.
- Max Width: 1.51yd, Weight: 3.54oz
- Properties: soft, shiny, semi-transparent
- Woven, lightweight, double faced sateen
- Bespoke Lucent Satin fabric
- All of these fabrics are part of the satin family, constructed of satin weaves, with a shimmery exterior. However, the polyester Lucent is much shinier. The weights are only slightly different, with the Lucent weighing the least at 3.5oz and Monroe weighing the most at 4.7oz. The Lucent is very fluid whereas the Monroe is slightly stiffer.
- The custom printed Lucent Satin fabric is perfect for making all kinds of clothing. It has a gorgeous feel with a soft back so it is very comfortable to wear. This satin fabric is often used for evening wear because of its glossy finish and fluid drape, which creates a very elegant look.
- Despite its fragile, lustrous appearance, it is a hardy material which makes it easy to wash at 86 degrees F and a medium tumble dry to finish. It is always a good idea to get to a stain early, so take care of your delicate material and just make sure you follow the care Instructions above.