Lycra Soft Sheen Fabric Printing
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $38/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $37/sq m 2.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $35/sq m 7.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $33/sq m 13.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $32/sq m 15.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $31/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $24/sq m 36.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
Made up of a 85:15 polyester : elastane ratio, this custom Lycra Soft Sheen fabric is the shiny sister of the matte Lycra. This material has the lightest sparkle finish to it, making the patterns stand out and catch the light easily. The fabric has a 4-way stretch, with more on the weft, and will retain its shape once manipulated. A highly flexible material and super popular. It resists pilling, abrasion, and has moisture wicking capabilities which means that it draws perspiration from the body easily for cooling. The weave is tight, making the fabric solid and strong. It is durable and easy to maintain making it a fabric which ages well with a print that lasts a long time.
- Max Width: 1.56yd, Weight: 4.72oz
- Properties: Soft, Shiny, Woven, 4 way stretch
- Shimmer Faced Poly/Viscose Fabric
- They have very similar qualities actually, however it is the different finishes that make them obviously different. The Soft Sheen does weigh about .6oz more.
- There are a few shimmer faced fabrics in our collection, but the closest in appearance would probably be the Silk Impression. This fabric is a thin silk alternative with less stretch. We would advise ordering a swatch pack to take a look at the samples for yourself.
- It is highly flexible and therefore, as long as you aren't pulling it beyond it's limits, it will return to its shape if you give it a wash and allow it to dry.