Marbled Velvet Fabric Printing
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $38/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $37/sq m 2.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $35/sq m 7.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $33/sq m 13.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $32/sq m 15.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $31/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $24/sq m 36.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Width: 1.54yd, Weight: 6.49oz
- Properties: glimmering face, soft, smooth
- Durable and strong
- Ideal for dressmaking and furnishings
- If you are looking to make a statement by printing on velvet fabric then we recommend using Marbled Velvet. This stunning fabric works equally well as upholstery velvet as it does for dressmaking. With a glimmering shinny face that catches the light, whichever way it moves, this beautiful velvet makes colors and prints come alive on its marbled surface.
- Both of these velvet fabrics are soft, smooth and have characteristics attributed to velvet. Both have a short and dense pile, but Velvet Shimmer has a coarser back and is a slightly stiffer fabric, that holds its shape very well. Marbled Velvet has a unique pile that appears to go in all directions. This is what causes the "marbled" effect. It is also a better choice for dressmaking. Shimmer has a more even look.
- Marble is a great velvet for introducing into your home. The soft and smooth face makes it a dream to sit on or cuddle up against, so naturally it would make a great choice for cushion covers, curtains and upholstery. It is strong and durable with a dense pile, and it guaranteed to give an elegant and stylish finish to your home decor.