Marbled Velvet Fabric Printingface : 100% poly. backing : 65% poly 35% cotton - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 yd2: $72/sq yds
- ≥ 4 yd2: $47/sq yds 35.0% Discount
- ≥ 12 yd2: $44/sq yds 38.3% Discount
- ≥ 24 yd2: $42/sq yds 41.7% Discount
- ≥ 36 yd2: $41/sq yds 43.3% Discount
- ≥ 48 yd2: $39/sq yds 45.0% Discount
- ≥ 60 yd2: $31/sq yds 56.7% Discount
- ≥ 1 yd2: $48/sq yds 33.3% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Width: 1.54yd, Weight: 6.49oz
- Properties: glimmering face, soft, smooth
- Durable and strong
- Ideal for dressmaking and furnishings
- No minimum & wholesale discount
- Available for Wholesale
If you are looking to make a statement by printing on velvet fabric then we recommend using Marbled Velvet. This stunning fabric works equally well as upholstery velvet as it does for dressmaking. With a glimmering shinny face that catches the light, whichever way it moves, this beautiful velvet makes colors and prints come alive on its marbled surface.
Both of these velvet fabrics are soft, smooth and have characteristics attributed to velvet. Both have a short and dense pile, but Velvet Shimmer has a coarser back and is a slightly stiffer fabric, that holds its shape very well. Marbled Velvet has a unique pile that appears to go in all directions. This is what causes the "marbled" effect. It is also a better choice for dressmaking. Shimmer has a more even look.
Marble is a great velvet for introducing into your home. The soft and smooth face makes it a dream to sit on or cuddle up against, so naturally it would make a great choice for cushion covers, curtains and upholstery. It is strong and durable with a dense pile, and it guaranteed to give an elegant and stylish finish to your home decor.