Panama Flo Fabric Printing
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $38/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $37/sq m 2.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $35/sq m 7.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $33/sq m 13.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $32/sq m 15.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $31/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $24/sq m 36.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
The custom made Panama Flo Fabric is one of our poly-blend materials that is woven from spun yarns. A half digital print
- Max Width: 1.61yd, Weight: 4.42oz
- Properties: Soft, matte, opaque, woven
- Half Panama and durable weave
Due to it's tight weave, it was not originally designed as a stretchy material. There is a very minor give in the bias, but we would recommend a more elasticated option such as Scuba or Florence Net.
If you follow the basic care instructions that are listed above you should be able to avoid 'bobbling' also known as 'pilling'. If in the unlikelihood that the pilling still occurs, a regular lint remover will clear it up.
There is no minimum, but we would suggest not making an order smaller than 40in x 20in as that's the fixed price starting point for the fabric printing. If you would like a small sample, order a test print with your own patterns and designs or order a swatch book full of our printed samples.