Printed cotton muslin fabric- Reactive inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 4 yd2: $57/sq yds
- ≥ 12 yd2: $54/sq yds 6.2% Discount
- ≥ 24 yd2: $51/sq yds 10.4% Discount
- ≥ 36 yd2: $48/sq yds 16.7% Discount
- ≥ 48 yd2: $43/sq yds 25.0% Discount
- ≥ 60 yd2: $41/sq yds 29.2% Discount
- ≥ 1 yd2: $62/sq yds
- ≥ 0.5 yd2: $78/sq yds
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Width: 1.48yd, Weight: 1.47oz
- Properties: sheer, lightweight, and soft with a loose drape
- Plain woven fabric made from pure cotton
- Perfect for summer garments, baby shawls and wraps
- Easy to sew with no minimum runs
- Available for Wholesale
Interestingly, muslin was the name given to fabrics originally manufactured in Mosul, northern Iraq, in the 13th century. Nowadays, cotton muslin fabric has a reputation for baby clothes, but it’s the perfect lightweight textile for all your summer sewing needs.
Yes. Our printed cotton muslin fabric is crafted with 100% natural cotton for its softness, durability and light, airy drape.
Printed cotton muslin fabric is incredibly versatile. The breathable and high-quality material can be used to craft summer garments and accessories. Cotton is also naturally absorbent, perfect for wiping up any little spills with a dishcloth or burp rag. The soft, delicate drape on cotton muslin fabric makes it a go-to for baby clothes, shawls and blankets.