Printed Duchess Satin Fabric
Discount available. Price by selecting dimensions & quantity:Start design >
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
A custom Printed Duchess Satin fabric, which is defined by its stunning, shiny face. We sell our Duchess Satin Fabric by the yard, and it's made of a poly-based draw-textured yarn, tightly woven and constructed using a satin weave. It is this structure, which creates a smooth and luxurious face with a supportive matte backing. It is a truly beautiful fabric to work with. This is a replacement of cotton and cotton-blend yarns with very low moisture content and a thread-count of 217x78.
- Max Width: 1.57yd, Weight: 5.90oz
- Properties: soft, shiny, opaque
- Luxury sateen faced heavy textile
- Design bespoke Duchess Satin fabric
- No minimum & wholesale discount
- All three of these are in the satin family, being constructed of satin weaves, they all have a shimmery exterior. The only real differences are the weights, with the Lucent weighing 3.5oz, Duchess in the middle weighing 5.9oz and Monroe weighing the most at 4.7oz. The only noticeable visible attribute is the fluidity of the lightest being the most malleable and the heaviest being the stiffest.
- Duchess Satin has a great drape and is very hardy. This is true even when it is forced into positions where the fabric should stay creased. Once laid flat and smoothed over with the hand our custom print satin returns to its original state very quickly and creases are no longer noticeable.
- To preserve the quality of the digital print, we don’t recommend ironing directly onto the fabric. We suggest putting a clean cloth between the print and the iron to avoid the fabric or colors becoming compromised. An alternative is to iron the fabric on the reverse and setting the temperature of the iron to low.