Printed Stretch Crepe Fabric97% polyester 3% elastane - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 yd2: $72/sq yds
- ≥ 4 yd2: $44/sq yds 38.3% Discount
- ≥ 12 yd2: $43/sq yds 40.0% Discount
- ≥ 24 yd2: $42/sq yds 41.7% Discount
- ≥ 36 yd2: $41/sq yds 43.3% Discount
- ≥ 48 yd2: $39/sq yds 45.0% Discount
- ≥ 60 yd2: $31/sq yds 56.7% Discount
- ≥ 1 yd2: $45/sq yds 36.7% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Width: 1.57yd, Weight: 5.60oz
- Properties: stretchy, substantial, soft
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Classic crepe surface texture
- No minimum & wholesale discount
- Available for Wholesale
Our stretch crepe material is stretchy by name and stretchy by nature. It contains 3% elastane, which makes it extremely flexible and springy. This knitted fabric is particularly stretchy on the weft, but it also has a wonderful recovery. This means that designs are not compromised, despite the stretch and textured face.
This stretch crepe material has a lovely white base tone, which is ideal for showcasing colors and details. The surface texture does not interfere with your design, and all details are depicted sharply, with colors warm, vibrant and punchy. Bold designs look just as beautiful as finely detailed ones.
The front and back of the crepe stretch are quite different. There is a slight see-through of around 10%, especially when held up to the light. The front of the fabric has a distinct crepe like texture on the diagonal. It is slightly more dry and crisp than the back, which is slightly softer and lacking the crepe finish.