Printing On Florence Net Fabric
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $38/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $37/sq m 2.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $35/sq m 7.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $33/sq m 13.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $32/sq m 15.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $31/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $24/sq m 36.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Width: 1.47yd, Weight: 1.77oz
- Properties: soft, does not fray, matte
- Power mesh, knitted fabric.
- Very lightweight fabric
- The Florence Net is much finer with tiny holes of barely a millimeter long and weighs 1.8oz. In comparison, the G-Mesh has holes a millimeter wide and roughly 3 millimeters long. The G-Mesh weighs 2.5oz and is not as stretchy as Florence.
- The Florence Net is a knitted fabric and it is this type of knit combined with the poly-based threads, which makes the fabric very versatile, with a four way stretch.
- Our main fabric design system has a fixed starting price at around $18 which is 20" x 40". However, if you wanted a sample print then you could select a test print in a variety of sizes which are smaller and have a lower price.