Printing On Florence Net Fabric90% polyester 10% elastane - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 yd2: $72/sq yds
- ≥ 4 yd2: $47/sq yds 35.0% Discount
- ≥ 12 yd2: $44/sq yds 38.3% Discount
- ≥ 24 yd2: $42/sq yds 41.7% Discount
- ≥ 36 yd2: $41/sq yds 43.3% Discount
- ≥ 48 yd2: $39/sq yds 45.0% Discount
- ≥ 60 yd2: $31/sq yds 56.7% Discount
- ≥ 1 yd2: $48/sq yds 33.3% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Width: 1.47yd, Weight: 1.77oz
- Properties: soft, does not fray, matte
- Power mesh, knitted fabric.
- Very lightweight fabric
- Expect shrinkage 1-2% weft, 10-12% warp.
- Available for Wholesale
The Florence Net is much finer with tiny holes of barely a millimeter long and weighs 1.8oz. In comparison, the G-Mesh has holes a millimeter wide and roughly 3 millimeters long. The G-Mesh weighs 2.5oz and is not as stretchy as Florence.
The Florence Net is a knitted fabric and it is this type of knit combined with the poly-based threads, which makes the fabric very versatile, with a four way stretch.
Our main fabric design system has a fixed starting price at around $18 which is 20" x 40". However, if you wanted a sample print then you could select a test print in a variety of sizes which are smaller and have a lower price.