Custom Printed Silk Alternative Fabric - Silk Sensation
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $38/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $37/sq m 2.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $35/sq m 7.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $33/sq m 13.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $32/sq m 15.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $31/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $24/sq m 36.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
This Silk Sensation is another great silk alternative. It is a gorgeously smooth poly blend made of spun yarns with a plain closed weave construct that is solid once finished. It is slightly translucent, allowing light to pass through if shone from behind. This material has a certain amount of elasticity, but is taut in the direction of the warp and has slightly more stretch in the weft. There is a lot of elasticity in the diagonals. This is a strong and durable fabric that can handle everyday wear and tear.
- Max Width: 1.55yd, Weight: 2.65oz
- Properties: Soft, Light, Satin Faced
- Lovely Drape and Feel
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
- The Silk Sensation has a solid creamy color base in comparison to the Georgette which has a thinner base and is much more transparent. The Sensation is also heavier than the Georgette. Since there are quite a lot of differences between the two, you might benefit from ordering the swatch pack to see for yourself.
- The Silk Sensation is our heaviest Silk because it is a poly-based fabric, but the Silk Satin is only .3 oz lighter if you'd rather have a natural silk instead.
- We only print on one side of the fabric, and it is on the satin faced side. The prints show through the fabric due to the depth of color penetration when printing, so printing on both sides wouldn't be the best idea. We recommend you consider adding a lining.