Soft Chenille Fabric Printing100% polyester - Sublimation inks
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 yd2: $72/sq yds
- ≥ 4 yd2: $44/sq yds 38.3% Discount
- ≥ 12 yd2: $43/sq yds 40.0% Discount
- ≥ 24 yd2: $42/sq yds 41.7% Discount
- ≥ 36 yd2: $41/sq yds 43.3% Discount
- ≥ 48 yd2: $39/sq yds 45.0% Discount
- ≥ 60 yd2: $31/sq yds 56.7% Discount
- ≥ 1 yd2: $45/sq yds 36.7% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 25% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
This Soft Chenille fabric is made of spun Chenille yarn using a tight traditional Chenille weave construct. This creates the classic chenille finish with a ‘caterpillar’ pile on the face of the fabric. We use poly fibers to create a thin warp and a thick weft. The fabric weighs
- Max Width: 1.59yd, Weight: 9.73oz
- Properties: "Caterpillar" pile, soft but strong
- Classic Chenille Fabric, with good drape
- Chenille fabric does not crease
- No minimum & wholesale discount
- Available for Wholesale
You have probably seen it most used in upholstery because it's thick textured fabric holds up well in everyday life. We have alternate textiles with similar properties, but it would be worth ordering the swatch pack if you are looking to upholster items in your home.
The Chain is much more of a clothing material, with a stretch and soft texture on both sides. The Chenille, however. is much stronger and tougher fabric that can be used for longer lasting projects.
Now that you've chosen your custom fabric, you're hoping that the properties of the fabric won't affect the overall pattern. Your image will print beautifully onto this fabric, so don't worry. If you still aren't convinced, then please order a test print. We print your design and have it to you with a turnaround of 48 hours.