Monroe Satin Printing
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $38/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $37/sq m 2.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $35/sq m 7.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $33/sq m 13.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $32/sq m 15.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $31/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $24/sq m 36.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
A poly-blend, sateen faced twill, using spun yarns in the plain sateen weave; this custom made Monroe Satin fabric has a medium weight of 4.7oz. The draping of this beautiful fabric is smooth and fluid, falling easily over the hands and the body. The tight weave of the satin means that the fabric is very good at keeping in warmth and holding itself as a strong and firm material.
- Max Width: 1.72yd, Weight: 4.72oz
- Properties: stiff, shiny, opaque
- Woven, sateen face
- Both fabrics are part of the satin family, being constructed of satin weaves,with a shimmery exterior, however the Lucent is shinier. The weights are only slightly different, with the Lucent weighing the least at 3.5oz, Monroe weighing the most at 4.7oz. The Lucent is very fluid whereas the Monroe is slightly stiffer.
- No it doesn't. The great thing about this material is that it will return to its regular shape if you simply lay it flat. This makes it a highly useful and durable fabric. Please do follow our washing instructions regarding steam.
- To preserve the quality of the fabric we recommend treating it like the rest of your wash, it is safe on a medium temperature wash and on a medium temperature tumble so take care, but don’t worry this fabric isn’t fussy.