Custom Vintage Fade Fabric Printing
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $38/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $37/sq m 2.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $35/sq m 7.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $33/sq m 13.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $32/sq m 15.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $31/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $24/sq m 36.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 30% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Width: 1.73yd, Weight: 4.13oz
- Properties: Soft, matte, opaque, woven
- 50% poly and 50% cotton
- Unique desaturated print
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
Yes, you can print light colors, but if your design has intricate detailing which uses light colors, these might be more difficult to see. But blocks of pastel blues and baby pinks for example still come through really well on our Vintage Fade.
The vintage Fade has a medium crease, to straighten it out, just use a regular iron and steam setting and everything should be smooth.
As it is a Cotton-Poly mix, it has soft qualities and is also breathable due to it's open weave making it a great fabric for clothing. The underlying stiff element, would lend itself nicely to shirts and garments with similar qualities.