Custom Dobby Weave Fabric - Sara Linen
Create more, save more
- ≥ 0.5 m2: $38/sq m
- ≥ 3 m2: $37/sq m 2.6% Discount
- ≥ 10 m2: $35/sq m 7.9% Discount
- ≥ 20 m2: $33/sq m 13.2% Discount
- ≥ 30 m2: $32/sq m 15.8% Discount
- ≥ 40 m2: $31/sq m 18.4% Discount
- ≥ 50 m2: $24/sq m 36.8% Discount
It’s no secret that students are some of our favorite people! We have sorted the best deal for students with up to 20% off!Ask for a discount
We want to give makers and small businesses the best price to help their business grow. Available to selected makers and traders.Apply for your wholesale account.
- Max Width: 1.51yd, Weight: 8.85oz
- Dobby weave fabric
- Blended from 96% poly 4% linen
- Properties: charismatic, strong, lots of detail
- No minimum, small runs & wholesale
- A dobby weave is a term for a woven fabric that is patterned with little, geometric style designs, created by the interlacing weave structure. Patterns are woven using a specific dobby patterning setting on a loom. The geometric patterns are created by warp/weft floats and/or fancy weave structures and an unlimited number of patterns is possible.
- The Sara Linen Blend is a traditional dobby weave fabric and as such, 2 different yarns have been used to create the material. This makes the classic geometric patterns more noticeable Sara Linen consists of weft linen yarns, which has a matt, ochre finish, whereas a selection of the poly yarns are satin, which creates the sheen you see on the back.
- This linen blend fabric is a great option for furnishings, cushions, light upholstery and even some clothing. Due to its ochre tone, blended yarns and patterned surface, prints show well with a depth of character. Fine details will have a slightly soft finish, adding to the rustic charm. We recommend ordering a test print to ensure you are happy with the finish.